NCR Aloha Insight
NCR Aloha Insight Overview
Increase the Visibility and Control of Your Operations – Anywhere, Anytime
Restaurant operators need centralized hosted applications to efficiently analyze operational data and automatically alert management to issues that require attention.
NCR Aloha Insight is a web-based application that collects sales and employee data at the restaurant and makes it available via the internet and through distributed reports. This powerful tool provides critical capabilities to your business such as drill-down viewer operations for fast, high-level to granular examination data, real-time reporting, and data replication for local data and warehousing, and exports to accounting, payroll, and HR systems.
Measure operational performance accurately to make smart business decisions quickly.
Increase Visibility and Control
Manage real-time critical data across all sites and implement new database changes in a single site or multiple sites.
Reduce Operational Costs
Measure, control, and reduce food costs by highlighting variances and forecast labor scheduling to maximize employee productivity.
Improve Customer Service
Spend less time on administration and more time serving customers and improving employee satisfaction.
Customize Your Data
Consolidate and customize multi-store reporting with extensive drill-down analysis by site, region, or concept.
- Off-site data backup and storage services with annual updates
- Robust alerts that highlight unexpected issues and provide guidance for a resolution
- Audit exception reporting capabilities – find potential issues by comparing in-store employee activity to their peers
- Easy-to-use wizard-based Reports Builder to create and customize your own reports
- Use standard built-in calculations to create custom data elements for reports and alerts
- Schedule reports and alerts to be emailed on a periodic basis
- Integrates to many well known accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Great Plains, Lawson, MAS 90/200, Solomon, ACCPAC, and others
- Integrates to many payroll packages including Automatic Data Processing (ADP, Millennium, and others)