NCR Aloha Loyalty
NCR Aloha Loyalty Overview
Reward Your Repeat Customers with Incentives to Drive Traffic and Revenue
Repeat customers are more valuable and easier to attract than new ones. Many successful operators are turning to electronic frequency and loyalty programs to deliver targeted rewards and incentives that stimulate repeat business and increase store traffic. The NCR Aloha Loyalty solution enables your organization to quickly design, roll out, and manage effective loyalty programs to engage your customers.
Stimulate Your Repeat Business
Develop customizable, innovative programs for individual or multiple sites with unlimited bonus plans and reward structures.
Increase Customer Satisfaction
Make your customers feel exclusive with flexible rewards including instant discounts, gift card credit, and bounce-back vouchers.
Enable Customers to Manage Their Profiles
Enhance the guest experience and reduce administration overhead by allowing customers to update their member profile information and see their current standings right from your website.
Deliver Top-Notch Customer Service
Real-time promotions can be applied on the POS automatically when the reward is earned. Rewards can also be given in the form of added value on the customer’s stored value card.
Combine Customer Feedback and Referrals with Loyalty
Add NCR Customer Voice to your loyalty program to easily gain customer feedback and enable customers to refer friends to your business through social media channels.
Loyalty Program Examples:
- Smart Rewards – Identify customers who have not returned to your restaurant in the last 90 days and offer them an incentive to visit again.
- Currency Based Plan – Spend $100, get a 10% discount on your next visit; alternatively, spend $100 and get $10 loaded on your gift card as a reward.
- Items Based Plan – Buy 5 items, get the 6th free. Buy two qualifying menu items, get a free dessert, etc.
- Visits Based Plan – Get a free appetizer on your first, second, 10th, etc.
- Points Based Plan – Accumulate points based on targeted items. Redeem these points for merchandise, discounts, etc.
- ‘By My Guest’ Plan – Target eligible items and control the comps and promos associated with them. For example, allow up to a $10 discount on any items on the menu, or allow the guest their choice of appetizers.
- Lottery Based Plan – Give your guests a 1 in x chance of earning a discount, free item, grand prize, etc. Also useful for generating surveys to random guests.
- Employee Meal Plan – Control and track what your employees are allowed to receive in terms of employee meals.
- Real-time promotions can be applied on the POS automatically when the reward is earned
- Rewards can be given in the form of added value on the customer’s stored value or gift card
- Bounce back vouchers can be printed to encourage return visits
- Plan schedules and triggered events such as late-night menu club, double credit during certain hours, etc.