NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard
NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard Overview
NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard in The New York Times
Recently, Steve Lohr with The New York Times wrote an article detailing a new report on the effectiveness of NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard. Some of the highlights include:
- Increased sales of more than $2,900 per location, per week on average – which represents a 7% increase
- Increased average weekly drink revenues of more than $900 per location, representing an increase of more than 10%
- An estimated 35% average increase in operating margin
Real-Time Monitoring And Alerts Are The Best Defense
NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard helps restaurant owners and operators put a stop to theft, which depletes profits and harms the customer experience. This powerful back-office and mobile solution provides managers with all the tools and insights they need to identify and mitigate losses proactively, while strengthening internal controls.
Real-Time Loss Prevention
Monitor transactions in real time to identify any fraudulent activity occurring at the terminal. Move swiftly to stamp out theft, minimizing its impact.
Improved Workforce Management
Determine your highest and lowest performing servers and create a healthy workplace by motivating your top performers. Extend the web based rankings report with the Restaurant Guard Mobile employee performance tool.
Protect your restaurant’s bottom line, freeing up capital for business growth and operational improvements.
Tools to Deter Theft
Act as the architect and visible champion of your loss prevention program. The system’s real-time reports and actionable analytics also serve as a powerful deterrent against theft in your restaurant.
Stronger Operational Controls
Leverage NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard data to improve operational controls, preventing theft from reoccurring. Controls are adapted periodically to reflect the latest theft patterns, protecting your restaurant against the latest scams.
A Superior Guest Experience
By protecting inventory, payment processes, and margins, NCR Aloha Restaurant Guard allows staff to focus on delivering an optimal customer experience.
Allows you to determine what employee information is included and how it is displayed with the ability to group and filter the information by Day Part, Job Code, and Store Location.
- Back-Office hosted solution with a mobile component providing frequent updates on the latest theft patterns and employee performance.
- Recognizes common scams, such as transfers, voids after check close, comps after check close, and comps after check prints.
- Provides real-time transaction monitoring and historical trends for sophisticated fraud detection.
- Set alerts to notify you instantly through your mobile device. Alerts can include refunds, post close comps, post close voids, transfers, and more.
- Fully configure employee rankings reports delivered instantly through Restaurant Guard Mobile.